Tortech makes a range of Isolation transformers from single phase 240v-240v up to 50kVA and 3 phase 415v-415v up to 500kVA. Also isolation transformers for medical & RCD testing purposes.
This Informative video on why to use an Isolation transformer, how they work and what applications they are appropriate for:
- It can be used to cross check electrical calibrators for partial discharge.
- It is suitable to connect in the high voltage test circuit.
- All units are High Quality Toroidal Construction
- Input voltage 240V ±10% 50Hz. Australian flex and plug
- Output voltage nominal 240V Unregulated. All units are fully enclosed
- One Australian female chassis socket Output. Extra Outlets Optionally Available
- All units are double wound. Primary to Secondary fully Isolated
- Earthing is NOT carried to Outlet Socket, hence Isolated and Floating
- Incorporated soft start circuitry to eliminate inrush current problems during turn on available
- All enclosures are metal, with white powder coat finish