Extensive experience in Three phase Air cooled Railway and inverter Isolation transformer design up to and including 2500kVA and 33kV 3 Phase transformer in IP23/IP33/IP54/IP65 Stainless steel enclosures.
Please contact us for more Information 02 9642 6003 on online three phase enquiry design form.
- Special Low in-rush design to reduce start up current to meet 8-12 times in-rush requirement.
- Choice of core material – GOSS unicore/Non GOSS/Amorphous material to suit temperature rise.
- Low current / Flux density design to reduce in-rush and temperature rise to operate in extreme Australian conditions.
- Innovative winding techniques utilised to reduce in-rush current
- Design to meet impedance and regulation requirements. +- 2.5% and +-5% off link taps available to regulate voltage.
- Indoor mild steel IP23, outdoor IP56 powder coated mild steel, IP 56 and IP65 stainless steel 304/316 enclosures available.
- Fibre Glass Gland plate and poly carbonate terminal box arrangement – type A to suit requirements.
- Designed to NSW (EP 17 00 00 11SP) and QLD Railways standards(2.03.4218.27).
- Assigned and tested to AS/NZS 60076 power transformers Part 11 : Dry type transformers
- Sophisticated finite element software design to compute temperature rise and heat dissipation design
- Rating up to 1,3 Phase 2500kVA and 33kV in stainless steel enclosures
- Electrostatic screen to provide common mode noise rejection for grid connect solar installations and marine applications.
- Vector connections: delta/star, delta/delta, star/star, star/delta and special connections such as zig zag for neutral derivation and harmonic mitigation.
- Rating Plate to AS 60076 Standard
- C-Channels under the enclosure and lifting eyes on the top of the transformer for ease of installation
- M12 Holes on copper lugs on the primary and secondary Coils
- Spacers and cooling ducts between coils for improved heat dissipation through convection
- Fast quotes and quick Lead time.
- Earth Bar and Neutral bar for easy installation.
- Optional temperature rise type test reports to AS 60076 power transformers Part 11: Dry type transformers. Click here for sample report.
- Please find typical GA drawings for IP23-Mild steel and IP56-Stainless steel designs here.
To inquire further, please contact our engineering team at: [email protected] or (02) 9642 6003.