Outdoor Garden Transformer
The Outdoor Garden Transformer is a Toroidal type transformer built for 240V Alternating Current (AC) input with 12V or 24V AC output. These transformers are made to a variety of power ratings to ensure they can meet your application needs.
Low Voltage Cable is available here.
Please Note: Our Outdoor Garden Transformers are designed with an AC output, not a DC output. Please ensure that your Halogen or LED lights, or other appliances are compatible for AC input to operate correctly.
Cable Note: Ensure you are using the correct cable crossectional size with your transformer, to view our outdoor garden light technical and voltage drop manual, click here.
Our Garden Transformers are:
- Enclosed in a Black Coloured, IP66 Rating Shell Enclosure.
- Designed to be splash proof and approved for safe use in outdoor elements.
- Water proof from all directions.
- Built with an internal thermal protection cut-out and a sealed safety fuse in the shell enclosure.
- Designed with the protection fuse to eliminate the possibility of an electric shock, as defined in IEC standards 65 and 257.
- Practical and made to be safe and ideal for outdoor use with Christmas Halogen lights displays.
Why use this Outdoor Garden Transformer? Although Christmas lights and Garden lights offer a great display, it is important to have high safety with any electrical device. This is typically overlooked and forgotten, leading to safety issues. As well as being unappealing to see, having extension cords and power boards strung across the yard can be a potential hazard and possibly fatal.
We offer 1-Year of Warranty on all of our Outdoor Garden Transformer.
Transformer General Drawing Design:
|Rated va||IP Rating||Output||A||B||H||C||E||D||d||Weight|
|40VA||IP 66||2 x 12V||195||110||60||175||90||124||8||2|
40W 12V/24V Dual, 60W 12V, 60W 12V+12V, 100W 12V, 100W 24V, 200W 12V, 300W 12V, 300W 24V, 500W 12V, 500W 24V