[ISOLATED] American Step Up Transformer
Powerful Step Up Transformer 2000Watts
110V to 240Volts
Note – This unit is Fully Isolated (not Auto transformer). This item is made locally in our Sydney office – thus why box looks different – if not in stock may take 1-2 weeks manufacturing time
- Will allow you to run most Australian 240V equipment Overseas off 110V AC Power Source.
- Step Up Transformer 2000Watts – Powerful!
- This item is Made to Order in Approx 2 weeks.
- Note – This unit is Fully Isolated (not Auto transformer)
- This item is made locally in our Sydney office – thus why box looks different – if not in stock may take 1-2 weeks manufacturing time
- Will allow you to run MOST Australian Equipment Overseas off a 110V AC Power Source.
- Input: 110V 50-60Hz Fused With USA Style 3-Pin Power Cord 1.8m Long
- Output: 240V 8.3 Amps 2000VA Australian Standard 3-pin Power Socket
- Will power most Devices/Electronic Chargers for Mobile phones, ipods, Computer Systems, Printers, TV’s, Sound Systems, Toasters, Hair Dryers, Vacuums.
- Please enquire about your specific product you want to power, if unsure.
- The Step-Up Unit will work on 50Hz or 60Hz Frequency power supply, but will not change it.
- Please check your 50Hz product will work with 60Hz if this is the case. In most cases this will not be an issue.
- 110V is found in North America (USA/Canada), most South American, and some Asian countries.
- This Item is Made to Order within 2 weeks.
We Offer Quality Service.
At TorTech, we encourage all of customers to come visit our office in Greenacre, Sydney for assistance in selecting the right voltage converter for you! Our team of specialised engineers are happy to examine your product and assist in helping pair you with our recommended voltage converter out of a wide range of stock.
If we don’t have a voltage converter in-stock that you require, we can manufacture you a custom transformer that will meet your needs! If you are experiencing any difficulties with our transformers with your product, we can help resolve the issue by testing both the transformer and product at TorTech. We aim to ensure you are satisfied with your decision and continue running your appliance without any problems.