5 Way USA Powerboard with Inbuilt Surge Protection
- Surge protection + Integrated overload Circuit Breaker 15 Amp.
- Fully UL safety approved and UL Listed.
- 1 Metre Power Cord (3 prong USA Pins) USA style 115 Volt 15 Amps + Has an On / Off switch.
- Note: Can only be used with a USA or Japanese Voltage Converter or 115V power source, not for Australia’s 240V power source.
$29.90 inc. GST
The Tortech USA 5-Way Powerboard with a 1 Metre Power Cord (3 Prong USA Pins) allows for multiple appliances to be used at one time on our American or Japanese Voltage Converters.
This Powerboard does not convert the voltage itself, and requires that is must operate on a Voltage Converter.
One of the most important features of the Powerboard is the Inbuilt Surge protection with over-voltage electronic protection, which prevents any power or fault surges that occur to pass into your appliances connected to the Powerboard.
Powerboard also uses uses an Integrated Overload 15A Circuit Breaker to help trip when over-current is detected.
The Powerboard’s heavy duty construction is fully UL safety approved and UL Listed.
Note: The Powerboard can only be used with a our American Step down Transformer or 115V power source, not for Australia’s 240V power sockets (It does not plug into an Australian power point).
Also this Powerboard is rated for maximum of 15A or 1700W when operating with our Stepdown Transformer.
Features of 5-Way Powerboard:
- Surge protection
- Integrated overload Circuit Breaker 15 Amp
- Fully UL safety approved and UL Listed
- 1 Metre Power Cord (3 prong USA Pins)
- USA style 115 Volt 15 Amps
- On / Off switch
- 5x Output USA sockets per board.
Note: This Powerboard can be used with both American and Japanese Voltage Converter / Step Down transformers.