Open Wound 2x115 Transformers
High quality open
style toroidal transformers with twin 115V a.c. 50/60Hz primary windings which
may be connected in series for 230V or parallel for 115V operation. Twin
secondary windings may be connected in series or parallel or used
· Dual standard primary winding 115/230V a.c.
· Small size and low weight compared with traditional stacked lamination types
· Extremely low level of radiated magnetic field
· Very low induced noise (hum)
· Very low iron loss
· Double insulated primary leads
· Supplied with mounting kit
· 100% electrical and flash tested
· High quality manufacturing and testing in accordance to EN60742, EN60950, EN60065, VDE 0551, VDE 0550 and BS415
Approvals : UL506 (file E145880)
Important Installation Note
Each transformer is supplied with a dished washer and protection pads for single hole fixing. Ensure that the pads are fitted above and below the transformer winding and that the dished washer is on top of the upper pad. Do not overtighten the fixing bolt (not supplied) as this could damage the winding.
Under no circumstances should both ends of the fixing bolt contact a metal chassis or frame as this would create a 'shorted turn' causing irrepairable damage.
* Allow extra 4mm for mounting kit, allow extra
5mm where leads emerge.
Leads: PVC insulated 150mm long, Secondary voltage tolerance: <1% at nominal input.
UL recognised for Insulation Class A (105°C)
Meets all requirements of Class E (120°C)
Neoprene pads: 5kV isolation.
Please Note: Details are subject to change without written notification.
Tortech’s Design format, facilitates a wide range of Input & Output Voltages, configurations and termination possibilities. Please discuss your specific requirements with our sales staff.
Updated 10 September 2003 01:00 AM