Encapsulated 230V Primary:
High quality encapsulated toroidal transformers with a single 230V a.c. 50/60Hz
primary winding. Twin secondary windings may be connected in series or parallel
or used independently. Designed for easy mounting with centre hole fixing.
· Fully encapsulated to UL94V-0
· Case material meets UL94V-0, Nylon 6·6
· Small size and low weight compared with traditional stacked lamination types
· Extremely low level of radiated magnetic field
· Very low induced noise (hum)
· Very low iron loss
· Double insulated primary leads
· Low surface temperature
· 100% electrical and flash tested
· High quality manufacturing and testing in accordance to EN60742, EN60950, EN60065, VDE0551, VDE0550 and BS415
Important Installation Note
Fixing screws are not provided. Under no circumstances should both ends of the fixing bolt contact a metal chassis or frame as this would create a 'shorted turn' causing irreparable damage.
Leads: PVC insulated 150mm long. Secondary voltage tolerance: <1% at nominal input and full load
Maximum ambient operating temperature +40°C
Overall insulation category: Class A (105°C)
Meets all requirements of class E (120°C)
Case material: UL940V-0, Nylon 6·6
Please Note: Details are subject to change without written notification.
Tortech’s Design format, facilitates a wide range of Input & Output Voltages, configurations and termination possibilities. Please discuss your specific requirements with our sales staff.
Updated 10 September 2003 01:00 AM