Low Voltage transformers
Low Voltage Stepdown Transfomers. AC
These Stepdowns are for special Low AC Voltage requirements
If you are unsure which stepdown is correct for your appliance please contact us with device details & we will help advise the unit you need
These Units are Made to Order, Usually within around 2 weeks.
Available in both 12/24V and 32V Output for each power rating
Low Voltage Stepdown
Stepdown Transformers Low voltage Range specifications
|Low Voltage Range Technical Specifications|
- Input voltage 240V at 50Hz
- All units are fused protected on the input side
- Output voltage 2*12V (for 12 or 24V) or 32V
- Input and output via screw down Terminals (Hard wired) inside the Case
- All units are double wound - (Fully Isolated)
- All enclosures are vented metal cases, with Durable White Powder Coat finish
- Two Cable Enrty Holes Provided for input and Output Leads, approx Ø 15mm
- All enclosures are earthed to chassis
- Designed to Australian Standard AS 61558.1:2000
- 100% electrical & flash tested
- Note These are AC Voltage Transformers Only, Not DC Output.
- Common Application is for Low Voltage Lighting.