Series Current Sensors are designed as a low cost method of controlling, monitoring or measuring AC currents. The sensors serve as feedback elements between the output and pulse control circuitry providing accurate regulation of switch mode power supplies.
- Fully encapsulated for optimal PC board mounting
- Frequency range from 2OkHz to 2OOkHz
- Primary current rating to 30 Amps
- Primary to secondary isolated to 2500 VAC
- Meets VDE norms
- Optimum performance over designated current and frequency range
- Competitive pricing due to high volume production
- Manufactured in ISO-9001:2000, TS-16949:2002 and ISO-14001:2004 certified facility
- Isolated current feed-back signal in Switch Mode Power Supplies
- Motor current load/overload
- Switch Controls Ultra-sound current
- High resolution sonar current
- Isolated bi-directional current sensor with full wave bridge rectifier.